Some of the key responsibilities for this successful person would be but no limited to:
- You will be responsible for the general operation in the office and be the face of the company for greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, and taking proper inventory
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing managers calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our internal sales support team and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations and golf or sporting events for clients.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts and tenders.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
The successful Office Manager person will be/have:
- Office management experience.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SAP
- We are looking for the right personality, who uses their initiative and direct the performance of the office in the right direction
- Liaising with the UK Country Manager and looking to take work from them to allow them to concentrate of the strategic and operational side of the business.
- Your ability to work autonomously will be key to getting this position.
- Competitive salary
- 5 hours a week, 1 hour lunch
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Work in an international, modern company with a noble mission
- Participation in a committed, competent and cooperative team
- A very good working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Fast decision making, inclusive work environment
- Responsive and friendly colleagues
- Career development opportunities and on-the-job training
- Support to ensure the completion of Qualifications
- Management program entry
- Flexi working
- Pension Scheme (% by the client)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company events
They have big ambitions for the future – and therefore want to speak to the right individuals with the right energy and values to take them there.
Please contact for a confidential discussion