Due to unprecedented growth, our client, who are a market leader in the Multi Utility sector are looking for an experienced Multi Utility Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Utilities Estimator you will be responsible for the tendering / estimating for gas/water/electrical projects ranging from £50k to £3million across the UK.
- Work directly for the Tendering Manager as part of the Commercial Team.
- Coordinate and manage a portfolio of multi-utility tenders across our three geographical regions.
- Produce technically competent, financially viable and competitive multi-utility tender packages.
- Liaise with other departments throughout the tender process.
- Work closely with our clients throughout the tender process.
- Utilise all available information and technical knowledge to prepare cost effective, value engineered, competent and compliant tender designs and quotations.
- Specify the necessary materials and resources required to complete the design construction and installation of each new project.
- Attend site visits, site surveys and client meetings.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years in a utilities estimating role
- Good knowledge of all 3 disciplines – gas/water/electricity
- Relevant qualification in utilities, preferably from an electrical background
- Design experience required in order to create tenders from a basic client specification
- Experience tendering projects with values in excess of £1million
Candidates must have previous experience in a similar role in order to be considered for this role.
UK residents only please
For more information please contact Elainn on 07853925027 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org,uk