Salary:£30000-£40000 Depending on experience
Due to continued market success, my client who are a leading utility organisation are looking for a Multi Utility Design Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess enquiries to determine ability to tender.
- Assess enquiries to determine scope of works.
- Provide solutions for projects ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and NERS, GIRS and WIRS requirements.
- Provide alternative solutions for projects ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and NERS, GIRS and WIRS requirements.
- Price tenders
- Prepare tender documentation for submission
- Liaise with Adopting Asset Owner (DNO, IDNO, IGT etc)
- Liaise with Client(s) to ensure their requirements are met.
- Liaise with internal Construction Team.
- Attend site / design meetings when required.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Should be highly motivated, driven, able to use your initiative as well as working well as part of team
- Will require a full drivers’ licence and have access to a car
The MU Designer will report directly to the Design Manager.
As part of the role the MU Designer may be involved in audits by Lloyds in order to maintain the clients’ NERS, GIRS and WIRS accreditations.
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email email@example.com