My Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Marine Engineer
Must have a Marine Engineering background preferably time served
with a minimum of 3 years experience .
• The ability to work on all craft from a 3mtr speedboat to 36m work
boat including fishing vessels .
• Have knowledge of systems including, fresh water, domestic, salt
water, engine cooling, hydraulics, LP air, bilge, black/grey water and
• To be conversant with all aspects of diesel engines including fault
finding, maintenance & servicing.
• Good knowledge of engine / gearbox installation including ancillaries
and alignment of engine / gearbox to shafts.
• Be familiar with most propulsion and steering systems
• Knowledge of Electrical Installations would be an advantage
• The ability to operate workshop machinery including lathe, milling
machine and pillar drill would be advantageous
• Security vetting will be required
• Would be expected to work on MoD sites when required
• Driving licence essential
If interested please contact David Finlinson