For this Management Accountant position, you will primarily support the Senior Financial Controller and be actively involved in migration work on a key project. There is a high probability of being made permanent, as this organisation prefer to promote from within.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful person would be but no limited to:
- Accounting for the sale of parts manufactured at the Plant.
- Examples of parts sales are Service parts (Aftersales), parts sold etc.
- Plant forecasting, reporting and variance analysis.
- Ad hoc tasks to allow existing team to spend more time on a new project.
- Accounting for Non-manufacturing areas of the business.
- Forecasting, reporting and variance analysis.
- Monthly internal & external reporting.
- Working closely with other functions across the business.
- Systems trouble shoot/process flow improvements.
The successful Management Accountant will be/have:
- At least 5 years PQE qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Proven experience working in a related position.
- Open on Industry.
- Strong analysis and spreadsheet skills an advantage.
- SAP experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Able to work with large amounts of data.
- Good communication skills and flexibility and team working ethic important.
- Good analytical skills and strong organisational skills.
- Competitive salary
- A mix of home working and travel to our offices.
- Flexible working hours and On-site parking
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme (6% by the client)
- Onsite Gym
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Company events and lots of softer perks
They have big ambitions for the future – and therefore want to speak to the right individuals with the right energy and values to take them there.