Due to continued success in the high voltage maintenance sector, our client is looking for an experienced high voltage Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the successful delivery of Maintenance works, on time, within budget, to the desired specification and following all H&S guidance, in order to achieve this, you will need to:
- Review all pre-works information, liaise with the Client and other technical specialists to understand the equipment being maintained and all deliverables associated with the maintenance scope.
- Develop a Maintenance implementation plan, including but not limited to: Timescale deliverables, Resource planning, costs management, safety management, and customer close out reports.
- Implement the requirements of the Clients / company’s safe systems of work and the management of all core maintenance documentation, e.g., RAMS, Job creation, Task Briefing Sheets, Switching Schedules, reports and remedial recommendations.
- Create and maintain a Maintenance file for each individual scheme, retaining relevant documentation in accordance with our Document Control procedure.
- Co-ordinate all construction activity with the Client, contractors and sub-contractors to minimise risks that could jeopardise successful delivery.
- Lead and undertake Maintenance review meetings as necessary (on larger COMA agreement’s) to keep all parties informed of progress v’s delivery plan, identification of maintenance variance and scope creep.
- Ensure that your Engineers acquire the necessary signatures and acceptance of completed works from our clients.
- Report and undertake investigations to any accident or incident should it occur on any of your managed works, including any consequential actions should they be required following investigation finding’s.
- Line Management responsibility of your core team, including Annual Leave Management, annual 1-2-1’s, personal development plans, disciplinaries, implementing performance management plans, dispute resolution, timesheet sign off and all other associated expectations of a line manager.
- Update and complete Key Performance Indicator requirements as set out annual by the SMT.
- Ability to reactively manage Emergency call outs and last minute adjustments to planned works within a high volume dynamic environment.
- Previous Experience of working in a similar role within the Electrical or Construction Industry.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of HSQE legislation in respect of project delivery.
- Qualifications within Electrical Engineering or previously experience working with Electrically based Maintenance.
- Possess a good level of Commercial understanding.
- Driving Licence.
- Strong communication with Internal and External stakeholders.
- Professional Project Management Qualification (AMP, Prince2, PMI Practitioner Level).
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme or IOSH Managing Safety Qualification
In order to be considered for this role you be based in the UK and have previous experience in a similar role.
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org