Salary:£40000-£50000 Depending on experience
Due to continued success and new contract wins, our client who are a leading Installation and Maintenance Contractor are looking for a LV/HV Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking HV & LV maintenance & installation works on various client sites in the South East with some office administration support.
Essential experience & skills
- HV & LV Maintenance and installation
- HV & LV switchgear maintenance and installation
- HV & LV Transformer maintenance and installation
- Earthing installation
- Substation installation
- RMU maintenance and installation
- Various fault finding & electrical drawing interpretation
- Oil work: oil sampling and changing
- Computer literate: Microsoft office – mainly Excel and Word plus emails.
The successful candidate should be familiar with the following types of equipment and manufacturers:
- ACB’s, MCCB’s, VCB’s, GCB’s, OCB’s, RMU’s, Transformers, Fuse switches, Switched fuses and Oil switches
- Schneider, ABB, Lucy, Siemens, GE and Terasaki
Desirable experience & skills:
- Experience in Solar installation and maintenance activities.
- HV & LV protection testing
- PFC maintenance and installation
- Fully qualified electrician who is knowledgeable and experienced in commercial and industrial environments.
- Testing & Inspection of LV cables to 18th Edition.
- Testing & Inspection of LV distribution boards / sub distribution boards / final distribution boards.
- NICEIC QS role or equivalent desirable (Supervisory experience).
- Level 3 NVQ in Engineering / Electrical biased
- 18th Edition
- 2391-52 Testing & Inspection
For more information please call Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org