Salary:£15,000k - £20,000k + Double OTE + exceptional benefits and Flexi-hours
An award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious Digital Marketing Agency based in Newcastle.
Thy deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive and Finance.
They differentiate themselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join their Sales team. They’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
For this Sales position, we are seeking a Graduate Sales Consultant and primarily you will work closely with the Service teams and Head of Sales who we placed.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful individual would be but no limited to:
- As a member of the Sales team, you’ll be learning to proactively target prospects, identifying and quantifying search marketing business needs, uncovering and valuing the associated pain to the business and where their services and expertise could help.
- You will be trained to respond to any inbound enquiries from their website and or direct approaches created by marketing campaigns in a timely manner, be trained to present their value proposition, gather key information around business needs, and learn how to qualify them for a more in-depth discussion.
- Working with the services teams and mentored by the Senior Sales Consultant, you will learn how to create valuable solutions that address the customers underlying issues, creating demonstrable financial business cases sufficiently powerful to ensure they purchase the Sales offering. This is a named account sales role where you will eventually be focused on selling to mid and large “new logo” companies that will already have significant relationships with agency partners and are focused on improving marketing performance and their business outcomes.
- You will over time be shadowed and learn how to execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify, and formulate value-based solutions.
- This is a great opportunity for a graduate to be moulded into the values of the business to be a part of a team that is an integral part of the sales organisation with plenty of benefits and perks and opportunity for progression within the organisation.
- Active engagement and participation in specific marketing events as well as active productive client and industry networking.
- Be trained and mentored to take accountability for a small sales target and set of KPIs.
- Be trained to learn how to develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-potential functions within a company and navigate the internal hierarchy to influence decision-makers and maximise the opportunity for the company.
- Learn how to demonstrate the value proposition, delivering unique business and technical value.
- Be trained to be able to execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead generation, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, pitching, business financial approvals and contracting. This will be built up over a longer period of time to build confidence and evaluated to ensure the pace of learning is not too fast.
- Learn how to develop from initial search opportunities, unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of the companies’ other services to bring further value to clients.
- Be trained to forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Learn how to track all relevant sales activity using the company’s CRM tool.
- Be a recent graduate who has an interest in sales.
- University degree or some initial experience would be nice.
- An interest to learn to become a Sales professional in a relatively structured environment.
- You will be interested in a fully trained career path in Sales and have a healthy curiosity in Digital solutions or Digital Marketing or Technology, although Degrees in other fields would also be considered.
- Be interested in working to targets, like recognition amongst peers, taking part in award wins, etc.
- Ability to travel freely within the UK to meet the needs of clients and prospects.
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate our skills and abilities.
- Clear communication skills and excellent phone etiquette, with the ability to influence through conversations with new prospects and ask thought-provoking questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing, not afraid to talk to strangers).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with fellow team members.
- Passion about fundamentally transforming or learning the way people utilise digital marketing.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Hybrid working, blending working from home and in-office working, designed by you to fit your personal life.
- A truly flexible working policy with a time banking system and minimal core hours, so you can design your working day.
- Premium private health insurance through Bupa, covering both physical and mental health, for you and your partner/children.
- An employee assistance program.
- Access to Perkbox.
- An enhanced range of policies such as a holiday package that offers 36 paid days off p/a, enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages, and more.
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%.
- 5% monthly Personal Development training time (1-day per month) and a personal training budget to match.
- A bank of personal volunteering hours and a matched donation scheme to support a charity of your choosing.
- A generous gift from the team on your birthday, not to mention a beer or two.
- Summer team bonding activity with overnight stay and a Christmas party that sometimes goes international! Covid- dependent, obviously.
- Regular paid for social activities, conferences, awards, and events including our very own team awards.
- Eyecare voucher with financial support towards frames.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Please note: They are currently working fully remote to keep our team safe. However, when it is safe to return to the office, our Hybrid model will allow flexibility in your role.
Please contact for a confidential discussion