Due to continued success, my client who are a leading Independent Connection Provider (ICP) are looking for an experienced Gas Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Operations Manager will:
- Manage project delivery on new development residential and commercial gas and electricity sites via company operatives and sub-contractors, to ensure that customer satisfaction and compliance is a key focus throughout all work-related activities.
- Will have responsibility for maintaining & developing the standards of health & safety, quality, and service throughout all work-related activities as well as being responsible for ensuring relevant legislative and industry standards are achieved throughout all work-related activities.
- Will be required to act as CP (or AE dependent on qualifications and competency) on gas connections.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative, industry and business requirements throughout all work-related activities
- Leading the on-site work team to complete on-site works safely, and to agreed schedules.
- Ensuring all works are carried out to required specifications and standards
- Management of operative and sub-contractor resources
- Undertake site and process audits to ensure compliance with company SHEQ and external bodies’ standards and procedures
- Sourcing materials & equipment on a project by project basis within defined budgetary parameters
- Completing all electronic and paper forms in line with defined company procedures
- Take ownership to resolve Health, Safety and Environment, engineering, customer satisfaction & product quality problems
- Will be a member of the Management Review Team to ensure compliance with accreditations and continued company development
- Maintaining company SHEQ standards, interacting with company systems to ensure continued compliance with legislation and industry standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Full valid UK Driving Licence – Essential
- SHEA Gas – Essential
- SHEA Power – Desirable
- SCO 1/2/4/5 – Essential
- NRSWA Supervisor – Desirable
- AP – Desirable
- Candidates must have previous experience in a similar role and have knowledge of GT/iGT (and DNO/iDNO) practices and procedures.
- Utility Infrastructure Management: 1 year Essential
- SCO Gas (CP/AE): 1 year – Desirable
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email email@example.com