For this Financial Controller position, you will primarily support the Senior Financial Controller and be actively involved in migration work on a project. There is a high probability of being made permanent, as this organisation prefer to promote from within.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful person would be but no limited to:
- Provide comprehensive monthly performance reports covering parts inventory results
- Perform monthly closing activities for the intercompany parts process.
- Forecasting of parts inventory to assist the Plant Management/ European team with key decision-making.
- Support with understanding and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Support with external audits.
The successful Financial Controller will be/have:
- At least 5 years PQE qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience working in a related position
- Open on Industry.
- Strong analysis and spreadsheet skills an advantage
- SAP experience an advantage, but not essential
- Able to work with large amounts of data
- Good communication skills and flexibility and team working ethic important
- Good analytical skills and strong organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- A mix of home working and travel to our offices.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme (6% by the client)
- Onsite Gym
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Company events and lots of softer perks
They have big ambitions for the future – and therefore want to speak to the right individuals with the right energy and values to take them there.
Please contact for a confidential discussion