Salary:£30,000 to £45,000 Per annum
Type:Field Service Engineering
CNC Service Engineer (Leicester)
Due to continued success my client is looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer, with previous experience of Servicing and/or maintenance of CNC Machines, preferably CNC turning machines.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree or HNC Qualified and/or have extensive experience in this type of role.
• Installation and customer training
• Set-up of customer and demo components
• Service & application troubleshooting
• Hotline support and related admin systems
• Cycle time studies
• Technical support to sales team
• Service & application visits
• Supporting the service manager when necessary at HQ
• A knowledge of SAP will be useful for this aspect.
• Involvement with Health and Safety aspects
• French or German Language would be useful.
The hours of work will be 08.30-17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 – 16.00 Friday, with a 45-minute lunch break.
This position offers an attractive package as well as:
• Life cover of 4 times basic salary
• Inclusion into the company private medical scheme for the applicant after 6 months of employment.
• Inclusion into the Company pension scheme, into which the company contributes 6.5% of your basic salary.
• Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, pro rata with weeks worked plus statutory days
• Business Travel insurance with the option to extend to family holiday cover for an extra charge.
• Mobile phone & Laptop for business use. Private calls deducted from your expenses.
• Inclusions in the company overtime payment scheme
• Company car (private mileage deducted) currently Audi A3
Please send your CV to Phillip.miller@connectment .co.uk