HYBRID/REMOTE WORKING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a Civil Design Engineer to take a lead role in delivering design elements or projects and provide assistance to delivery teams to ensure the design is delivered on time and within budget.
Our client is a leading UK independent connections provider offering a complete service to clients for their existing networks and utilities connections. They manage all connections from the design and build of new electrical networks to the operation and maintenance of private electrical networks.
You will be a highly motivated, proactive and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills, ready to make a commitment to our business. You should be able to work on your own, using your own initiative, as well as working well within a team.
- Produce preliminary and detailed engineering designs from 11kv to 132kv in compliance with Industry standards, within time and within budget
- Provide design project guidance and set action plans and delivery strategy
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, to include DNO’s/IDNO’s and customers
- Assist Project Managers and site teams in understanding the design
- Assist the commercial team in the production of quotations and tender designs
- Perform all duties in line with the Company’s HSQE Policies and Procedures
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- BEng Civil Engineering Degree (Candidates without this may be considered depending on experience)
- Experience in civil design