Salary:£30000-£40000 Depending on experience
Due to continued growth in the Renewables sector, our client is looking for an experienced Operations & Maintenance Engineer to join our fast growing team.
Our client are a UK based developer of ground mount Solar Farms. They have over 40 solar farms throughout the UK for which they provide on-going maintenance.
The successful candidates main service areas will be in the South Lancashire or Milton Keynes area but should be prepared to travel to any of our national sites as required. They will also have strong potential career development.
- All day-to-day operation and maintenance services to ensure that the PV systems operate to maximum efficiency.
- Offer technical reporting services for PV system maintenance, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Health & Safety Audits
- Qualified Electrician and Solar PV Engineer.
- 18th Edition C&G qualified along with testing & inspection etc. or equivalent
- C&G HV Qualification or equivalent
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- Experience of supervising sub-contractors.
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Attention to detail
- Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies
- Communications or networking qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH