Salary:£30000-£40000 Depending on experience
Due to continued market success my client who are a UK based developer of ground mount Solar Farms are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
Our client has over 35 solar farms throughout the UK for which they provide on-going maintenance.
The successful candidates main service area will cover a 2-hour travelling radius around West Midlands or Southampton but should be prepared to travel to any of our national sites as required.
The successful candidate will also have strong potential career development.
- All day-to-day operation and maintenance services to ensure that the PV systems operate to maximum efficiency.
- Offer technical reporting services for PV system maintenance, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks
- Health & Safety Audits
- Weekend call outs
- Qualified electrician and Solar PV Engineer.
- 17th Edition C&G qualified along with testing & inspection etc. or equivalent
- Experience of supervising sub-contractors
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Attention to detail
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies
- Communications or networking qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email email@example.com