Salary:£40000-£45000 Depending on experience
Due to continued market success my client who are a specialist engineering company in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors, are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and/or HV/LV infrastructure and cabling projects, as allocated by your line manager.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by your line manager.
- Oversee direct crews and subcontractors on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with client’s and Stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be aware of and promote company Health and Safety policies and risk management.
- Completing and issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI documentation and Client / project reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms
- Strong customer service/people facing skills
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A high level of health and safety knowledge.
- Planning experience.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme. (SMSTS).
- NRSWA (Supervisor).
- CSCS Professional Card (White) or Engineering Services Skill Card (Black).
- Utility Infrastructure Installations
- IT Literate
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Experience in managing contract conditions e.g. NEC/JCT.
- Engineering Degree.
- First Aid at Work (3 Day Qualification).
- HNC/HND Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Deep Excavation and Trench Support.
- City & Guilds Basic Electrical Theory.
- Lifting Operations Appointed Person (AP).
- Confined Spaces Appointed Person (AP).
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- UKPN & SSE 132kV Substation Access.
- Cable Winch Operations Certification.
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Manual Handling.
- EUSR Accreditation
- Deep Excavation Awareness / Accreditation
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for Site Management to cover out of hours works i.e. weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org