We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Signalling Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will work in our Services business, supporting key through life support projects by conducting engineering investigations, fault rectifications and production of reports for both internal and customer use.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Include:
- Provide analysis of failure trends, root cause analysis and proposed solutions for customers
- Provide maintenance support for products by hands-on fault finding
- Maintain databases and provide input to stock management
- Assist with production of procedures, reports, work instructions and training presentations
- Conduct engineering investigations
Qualifications in Electrical/Electronic Engineering