My client is looking to expand the business after securing a number of very good contracts and is looking to hire a Telecom Surveyor.
Key skills preferable
BT Openreach S11 Accreditation (if no S11 must have exstensive Virgin Media network experience ideally on FTTP
Experience in PIA
The Telecoms Surveyor is responsible for telecoms surveying, data collection and reporting. The Telecoms Surveyor will be required to undertake telecoms surveys using multiple techniques whilst maintaining safe working practices to provide high quality survey data, following surveying processes and specifications with accuracy. The Telecoms Surveyor will be required to deliver survey outcomes within the specified timescales and budgetary expectations.
- Minimum of 2 years telecoms surveying or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 level 2 qualifications e.g. GCSE’s including Maths & English;
- Experience of telecoms surveying in utilities and construction;
- Conversant in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS);
- Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Good organisational skills;
- UK driving licence.
- Conversant in the surveying of Openreach, Virgin Media and other alternative networks;
- Network operator qualifications e.g. NOPS;
- Experience in other forms of surveying e.g. utility, land or GPR;
- CSCS Card;
- NRSWA Certified.
- Contact David Finlinson firstname.lastname@example.org