Salary:£55000-£60000 Depending on experience
Due to continued market success my client who are a leader in the Solar O&M market are looking for an experienced O&M Technical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the O&M Technical Engineer you will be providing high level technical support to both the field and office teams. You will be involved with projects, onboarding new assets and any arising faults. You will also be encouraged to find innovative ways to maximise asset performance.
Responsibilities to include.
- Being an advocate for company Health and Safety awareness and implementation
- Training and developing field service team’s skill sets and technical knowledge
- Provide comprehensive reports, using our bespoke systems in a prompt and diligent manner.
- Assist with the compilation of insurance and warranty claims.
- To coordinate and participate in major incidents and repairs.
- To be a technical hub, supporting both the Field Service team and office
- Liaising with clients on key issues and performance reports
- A sound working knowledge of HSE legislation including HSE at Work Act and Construction Design and Management Regulations.
- Time served as Electrician and/or electrical engineer
- Can provide high level technical support for fault finding and diagnostics.
- Capable of attending a site, identify faults, diagnose them, and perform repairs accordingly.
- Excellent, habitual report writing and IT skills.
- Knowledge of HV systems.
- Expert level knowledge of multiple inverter types
- Solar experience operating and fault finding on inverters, HV, DC & AC.
- A clear technical leader.
- Able to work remotely without supervision.
- An ambassador for HSE awareness.
- Pro-active; able to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Naturally inquisitive problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to be adaptable.
- Relevant experience performing operations and maintenance on PV assets
- Qualified electrician and Solar PV Engineer.
- 18th Edition C&G qualified along with testing & inspection etc. or equivalent
- C&G HV Qualification or equivalent
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent would be an advantage
- HNC/HND or similar degree in Electrical Engineering would be an advantage
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email email@example.com