My client is looking for a talented Project Manager, based in the North East to join their offshore projects division.
Some travelling will be involved at clients offices onsite or offshore
- Strong technical knowledge of floating structures, conversant with sea fastening design and be well organised capable of handling complex workscopes and managing multiple subcontractors.
- Support the tendering process by developing cost effective engineering solutions and liaising with clients.
- Develop and manage projects ensuring all stakeholder are kept duly informed and all HSE management systems are followed and the project is delivered on time and on budget and to a high standard
- Be the point of contact between clients and company for contracted projetcs
- Manage the interface with various subcontractors and coordinating execution on site
- Produce schedules, work breakdown structures, project execution plans and other project management documentation required to run projects effectively
- Report on project performance internally (and externally) at frequent regular intervals
Essential. Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering
3 to 5yrs experience Marine or Oil & gas industry. Understanding of subsea oil & gas projects
Flexible pipeline or cable installation equipment such as carousels, tensioners, chutes etc..
Understanding of vessel mooring systems, mooring arrangements and cargo securing
Proficient AutoCAD. Good understanding of the marine regulatory framework
Familiar with Microsoft project