Due to continued market success my client who are a specialist engineering company in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
To oversee multi utility diversions and/or HV/LV infrastructure and cabling projects, as allocated by the senior management.
Key responsibilities and duties:
To oversee multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by the senior management.
Oversee site managers, direct crews and subcontractors on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications, ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
Liaise with client’s and Stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
Be aware of and promote company Health and Safety policies and risk management
Completing and issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI documentation and Client / project reports
Skills and experience
Experience in the Utility Sector is Essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms with respect to site management and product and sector experience and site conditions, together with the law within the construction industry would be essential in this role.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team working ability
- Health and Safety awareness / knowledge
- Risk Management
- Experience in managing contract conditions e.g. NEC/JCT
- NRSWA (Supervisor)
- ICP Management (Civils and Electrical)
- CSCS Professional Card (White) or Engineering Services Skill Card (Black)
- IT Literate
- Full UK Driving License
- First Aid at Work (3 Day Qualification)
- Deep Excavation and Trench Support
- Lifting Operations Appointed Person (AP)
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- Cable Winch Operations Certification.
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Manual Handling
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email email@example.com