Salary:£45000-£50000 depending on experience
Due to continued success my client who are a leading utility construction company, is looking for an experienced Multi Utility Project Manager to joint their existing team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be covering London and the South East.
Main duties for this role are:
- Responsible and accountable for a number of allocated projects in Gas, Water and Electric in various stages of the project life cycle.
- Liaise with Estimators and business development team for the implementation of new projects and pricing structure.
- Coordinate project information and labour skill requirements to include internal and subcontract labour and liaise with scheduling and Site supervisors.
- Provide feedback as to efficiencies & health and safety issues including any training requirements to the General Manager.
- Manage and motivate your team in an effective manager.
- Report to Senior Management on the progress of various national projects and highlight any potential financial or delay issues on these various projects.
To be considered this role you will have 3-5 years previous project management experience gained within a multi-utility setting, you will be qualified with all updated accreditation in either Gas or Electric and have excellent time management skills. A full UK driving licence is essential for the position as they will be an element of travel to the various projects across the country.
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org