My client is a market leading company within the petroleum and bio-fuel industry. The company are undergoing a stage of substantial growth after making a number of strategic acquisitions over the last year. Due to an internal promotion they now have a position for a Terminal Engineer on site.
They are looking for somebody to join the team to support engineering activities, ensuring they are carried out to current standards, regulations and legislation. There are a number of exciting projects currently taking place at the terminal as it’s currently undergoing a significant overhaul. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct and indirect management of all engineering staff at the terminal.
- Overseeing design, cost, construction and commissioning of terminal projects.
- Development and maintenance of the companies CMMS system.
- Ensuring the terminal is compliant with all relevant directives such as ATEX 95, DSEAR, Pressure Systems Regulations, Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Gas Regulations 1972 and COMAH Regulations.
- Development and review of engineering and maintenance policies.
- Full management of budget for engineering and maintenance activities.
My client is looking for somebody with a minimum of 5 years of experience within a top tier COMAH site. With the plant undertaking significant change they require somebody with experience of managing projects from cradle to grave, with budget control. Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Chemical) alongside education in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. This is a really interesting opportunity for somebody with the right outlook and level of experience, the company is happy to invest in their staff and training will be provided as required.
If you wish to be considered for this position please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com.