Salary:Up to £35k basic depending on experience
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be to work primarily within their O&M department and to deliver a range of services across a variety of sites including wind, solar, AD, battery storage, industrial and commercial.
- Inspection and Maintenance of LV/HV Substation equipment
- HV/LV jointing including specialist cable terminations
- Troubleshooting/fault finding
- Installation of switchgear and transformers
- Testing of Earthing and associated equipment
- LV electrical testing
- Emergency First Aid & Manual Handling
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to complete full GWO training and associated offshore medical
- Current HV Authorisation – at technician or jointer/fitter level 11kV and 33kV private networks or DNO.
- CSCS / ECS Card
- City & Guilds Inspection and Testing
- ONC/BTECH – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- LV/HV Cable Jointing
- MEWP Licence
- Scaffolding (PASMA)
- Track record of experience in industrial electrical engineering and installation
- Ability to read electrical drawings and flow diagrams