Salary:£40000 - £50000 DOE
We are looking for a permanent, full time Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to work with our clients team.
Site and ground Investigations,
Environmental monitoring as you will project manage and undertake site investigations
Geo-Technical Engineer duties include:
- Project management of projects from start to finish
- Supervision/management of small-medium sized ground investigations.
- Complete geotechnical/environmental soil/groundwater sampling
- Prepare Phase 1 Desk Study reports, ground investigation reports, remediation strategies
- A clean, valid driver’s licence.
- Educated to degree or master’s level in a relevant subject.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience office and site-based experience
- Competence in soil and rock logging to BS5930:2015.
- Be confident with use of Holebase/AGS.