Salary:£40000-£50000 Depending on experience
Due to new contract wins our client is looking for an experienced Tendering Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will come from a Power (ICP) background and have previous tendering experience on UK based projects.
This role will be working on ICP tendering projects from £3k to £8m in value.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing full estimates, issuing tender packs and if possible; design works continuous and client liaison.
Further Role Information
- Produce quotations and supporting tender proposal documentation
- Tendering on projects up to 132KV (mainly 11kv-33kv) across ICP projects
- Support project teams with design (where possible) and tendering duties on current and new projects for the business
- Together with the International front-end sales organization, you will identify projects in the early stage, understand customer requirements and follow-up regularly and promptly with customers during the acquisition phase
- Work out the sales strategy for the individual tenders by selecting the winning solution, both commercially and technically
- Review of client proposal documentation and researching of and developing of required documentation
- Research into problem areas to advance basic knowledge, evaluates and constantly looks to improve on current ways of working to solve specific problems
For more information contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org