My client has a very good opportunity for a Electrical Service Engineer.
- Support the management of service contracts and associated works
- Undertake electrical, electronic and control system overhauls and repairs on board customers vessels and in our workshops.
- Carry out installation and commissioning, trouble shooting and diagnostics as required.
- Plan jobs and produce timely and accurate quotations and invoices.
- Technical support for internal and external customers.
Essential experience/Skills and Knowledge
Medium and High speed Diesel engines control systems
Marine Ancillary Equipment
Navigation and Communications equipment
Alarm and Monitoring systems
Switch board and generators
LAN computer networks and IT skills
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
Useful experience/Skills and Knowledge
High voltage systems
HNC or equivalent in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical engineering