My client is a market leading control system integrator, backed by one of the largest engineering companies in the world. Due to aggressive expansion plans they are now looking for an Electrical Engineer with experience of control systems to join their team. Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Developing functional design specifications.
• Production of electrical layout drawings, wiring schematics, cable plans and part lists.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
• Liaising with site installation teams.
• Commissioning controls systems on site and provision of support to system commissioning activities.
• Provision of system training for end users.
• Production of required Health and Safety documentation.
My client offers a multi discipline integration service, so you will be required to be involved all the way from the design phase through to commissioning, there will be interaction with project engineers and managers, alongside clients and other sub-contractors during projects. The ideal candidate will have:
• Time served apprenticeship in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and BTEC / City and and Guilds or
• HNC / HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Controls component knowledge.
Alongside experience of the following:
• Microsoft Project