Due to continued success and current market growth, our client who provide full turnkey solutions within the power distribution sector, is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
– Producing preliminary and detailed engineering designs from LV – 11KV
– Use of Windebut to produce network designs
– Liaising with DNO/IDNO to get design approval.
– Leading on the management of the customer through the design process
– Project cost estimates and reports
– Obtaining technical or major procurement item quotations
– Assisting and mentoring junior team members in their development
– Checking quality and technicalities of work produced by other team members.
Main Purpose of Role:
Producing electrical designs ranging from LV-11kV
Designer to liaise with the customer, DNO and construction team to ensure the design approval process runs smoothly as well as the design construction process. The designer will be expected to assist the construction team in interpreting the designs and will be expected to carry out audits when necessary to ensure quality.
The role will include training of other electrical design team members, checking the quality of their work and carrying out initial sign off.
For more information please call Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org