Salary:£30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Compliance Engineer – Durham – £30,000 to £40,000
My client based, in Durham, are looking to strengthen the team with the addition of a Compliance / QHSE Engineer.
Answering into the Head of Continuous Improvement and Compliance, you would be responsible for planning activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality, Environment and Health and Safety standards to support our business market sector with emphasis on process improvement, regulatory adherence and part of the team responsible for the day to day implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the QHSE management system. Develop policy, procedure and methods for process control and improvement.
The successful candidate’s key duties would be;
- Support BU’s with New Products Introduction and Advanced Product Quality
- Support BU’s in investigation and resolution of quality, environmental and safety issues
- Non conformace investigation, route cause analysis and reporting
- Lead ISO9001, ISO 14001 and AS9100 RevC and other 3rd party approval activities
- Be part of the team responsible for transitioning from the OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Health and Safety management system
- Host internal, customer and 3rd Party and regulatory audits / inspections for special processes and other specific approvals.
- Monitor change in customer specifications ensuring process owners implement change when required
This a great opportunity to join a market leading company who are expanding across multiple markets, and alongside a competitive salary this is a long term progressive role with the eye on future management opportunities.
Contact Phillip Miller – Phillip.email@example.com