Salary:£16 per hour to £24 per hour
CNC Miller / Turner – Gateshead – £16ph to £24ph + OT and Company bonus
Due to continued growth and full order books my client is looking to strengthen there machine shop with multiple CNC Millers and Turners.
Programmer set and operate a range of CNC Machining centres with a range of control systems that are all Fanuc based.
• Reading Drawings in both imperial and metric sizes
• Understanding Tolerances, Geometric tolerances and surface finishes
• Ability to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, Vernier’s, plug gauges, screw plug gauges and screw ring gauges
• Ability to set up a range of CNC Machining centres with Fanuc based controls
• Understand CNC programming using G codes and also some conversational type programming
• Be familiar with selecting correct cutting tools and inserts for a range of materials
• Be familiar with cutting a wide range of materials including Non Ferrous, Aluminium, Alloy Steel, Stainless steels, Inconel and Titanium.
• Be responsible to check their own work
• Advantageous to have Mazatrol programming experience
• Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment
• Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements
• Willing to work shifts
• Flexible – willing to be trained in other machining processes
• Capable of passing on knowledge and training others
• Follow SOP
Please Send your CV to Phillip.email@example.com