Salary:£20,000k basic plus excellent benefits
A well-established and integrated Digital business services organisation based in Newcastle.
Headquartered in London, they have offices in 17 countries throughout the UK, EMEA, USA and Asia. Working with recognised Enterprise branded clients every day.
They drive client value through the provision of increasingly digitally enabled solutions for regulated communication and marketing execution.
They have built an organisation to deliver on this, with a unique combination of market and consumer insight, customer communications strategy, technology and transformational expertise. They help clients shape the future of customer communications.
This role will be working for their Newcastle based Finance Shared Services. For this Cashier position you will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely application of cash receipts to outstanding debts, daily bank reconciliations and accounts payable payment runs, reporting into an outstanding Management Accountant.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful individual would be but no limited to:
- Accurately posting and matching daily multi-currency customer receipts as per internal cash posting processes
- Preparing daily unallocated cash reports for the credit controllers
- Ensuring all unallocated cash amounts are matched daily and dealt with in a timely manner across all customers
- Monitoring the remittance inboxes for all remittance advices received from customers
- Assisting credit controllers in obtaining missing remittance advice from customers
- Producing bank reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring any unreconciled items are resolved according to balance sheet integrity criteria
- Producing weekly Accounts Payable payment runs for approval
The successful Cashier will be/have:
As they are passionate about their employees and are looking for an energetic and highly motivated staff member to join an established team with the right ‘can do’ attitude’.
- Suitable candidates may be a credit controller or accounts payable or accounts receivable clerk, with cash posting and allocation experience
- Around 2 years related Finance background and may be an AAT studier or part qualified studier (CIMA, ACCA) or you may be a qualified by experience (QBE) with a higher level of experience who is happy to complete a fixed term contract
- Highly numerate with exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication and excel skills
- Epicor or other finance system experience would be nice, but definitely NOT essential
- Professional and positive approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Track record of problem-solving
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- If you have multi-currency experience (Euros, HK dollars o US dollars), then this would be a distinct advance, but definitely NOT essential
- Exposure to Epicor or a similar type system would be icing on the cake
- Competitive basic salary
- Full on-boarding and training will be provided
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- This is a Fixed Contract position for 12 months
- Remote working 35 hours (8 – 4 or 9 – 5, which 1 hour lunch)
Please contact for a confidential discussion