A well-established Global Blue Chip Audit Practice based in London.
This client is growing their teams across all areas of the Audit practice and investing a huge amount in their people, skills and technology as they continue to modernise their business and the way they serve clients.
In the South-East audit is one of the largest within this organisation and a strategic priority for fast growth. They provide external audit and audit related services to a broad range of clients, from large multinationals to tech start-ups.
With clients from a diverse mix of sectors and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most complex projects across the company, whilst maintaining a breadth of client experience.
You will gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with a broad range of organisations they audit.
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful individual would be, but no limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills you will ensure that you and the audit team’s documentation from planning to completion of an Audit meets the clients and regulatory standards
- Complete a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions
- Build meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the Audit
- Delegate to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach
- Build connections across teams and specialist areas within the organisation, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate
- Develop new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality
- Put the team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Their people are curious and put quality first and foremost. They are inclusive and invest in themselves and their teams. They adapt to new challenges with flexibility, agility and intelligence. They speak up, role modelling constructive challenge whilst also being open to challenge themselves. They take pride in their profession, their work and their passion to deliver to the highest quality.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- You will be a Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ICAS) qualified accountant (or international equivalent) or have equivalent work experience in Audit;
- Experienced in IFRS and/or UK GAAP and international standards on auditing;
- Have strong organisational skills, experience of undertaking audit from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself and others to complete high quality testing and documentation;
- Be able to establish and nurture relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and organisations you audit;
- Comfortable to review the work of others’, providing commentary and feedback to support the teams technical development and enhance audit quality;
- Take pride in your work and show resilience and demonstrate dedication to self-development.
- Competitive salary;
- 28 days annual leave, incl. 8 Bank Holidays;
- Pension contribution scheme;
- Flexible working;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Amazing working environment.
Please contact for a confidential discussion.